Use case: Change agent endpoint settings from auto start to delayed start. There are many other use cases for this operation. This applies to managing many agents in the environment.
Group policy management --> Policy --> Edit --> Computer Configuration --> Preferences
Windows settings --> Registry
Control Panel Settings --> Services
2. Open the policy that will update the settings
3. Select Edit
4. Choose computer configuration
5. Open Preferences
6. Open Windows Settings
7. To modify registry
8. Create a new Registry Entry
9. To modify the services
10. Open the Control Panel Settings
12. Configure the service
13. Test and check your work by forcing the gpo update.
14. Validate the changes.
Please let me know if there are any questions and be sure to reply to this thread with any other use cases that this may be used for.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.