Adding Alert NotificationsAdding Alert Notifications
To add notifications such as email or syslog, you must specify the notification details as follows:
- Output Type
- Notification Server
Note: You must ensure that the notification server and template is configured before you set up the notifications. You can use an existing server if required. For detailed procedures, see the System Configuration Guide.
To add a notification:
- Go to (Admin) > Health & Wellness.
Click New Health & Wellness.
- Click View Notifications Settings.
- Specify the following:
- Output Type - Notification type such as Email or Syslog.
- Recipient - Select the recipient based on the output type selected.
- Notification Server - Select the server that will send the notification. If you want to add a new notification server, see "Configure Notification Servers" in the System Configuration Guide.
- Template - Notification template such as Email or Syslog.
- If you want to add another notification, click Add Condition and repeat step 4.
Note: You can specify a maximum of four conditions in the notification settings.
- Click Save.