Adding Custom Trigger to an Existing MonitorAdding Custom Trigger to an Existing Monitor
You can add one or more triggers to an existing monitor and assign severity level.
To add trigger to an existing monitor:
Log in to NetWitness Platform.
- Go to (Admin) > Health & Wellness.
- Click New Health & Wellness.
- Click Pivot to Dashboard.
- Go to > Open Distro for Elasticsearch > Alerting.
- In the Monitor section, click the monitor for which new trigger need be added.
- In the Triggers section, select Create.
In the Create Trigger view, provide the required details:
- Trigger name – specify the name of the trigger.
- Severity level - Set the severity level from range 1-5. 1 is the highest severity and 5 is the lowest severity.
- Trigger condition – Set the trigger condition with the value. The options are IS ABOVE, IS BELOW, IS EQUAL. For example, IS ABOVE 200.
Click Create to save the trigger.
Note: After the specified duration, defined as FOR THE LAST in the Define monitor view, the alert state will change if the trigger condition is met. For more information, refer https://nw-corp.atlassian.net/browse/ASOCKB-65.