Additional ESA Correlation Rules ProceduresAdditional ESA Correlation Rules Procedures
This topic is a collection of individual procedures, which an Administrator may perform at any time and they are not required to complete the initial setup of ESA Correlation Rules.
Use this section when you are looking for instructions to perform a specific task after the initial setup of ESA.
- Update Your ESA Rules for the Required Multi-Value and Single-Value Meta Keys
- Configure Advanced Settings for an ESA Correlation Service
- Enable or Disable Sending ESA Rule Alerts to the Respond View
- Enable ESA Correlation Service Debugging for All Rules
- Configure Maximum Events per Alert for All Rules
- Adjust Maximum Sessions for the ESA Data Source Filter
- Configure Meta Keys as Arrays in ESA Correlation Rule Values
- Remove Sensitive Meta Keys Globally from All Alerts for Data Privacy
- Configure Character Case for Advanced ESA Rules
- Deploy Endpoint Risk Scoring Rules on ESA
- Change Memory Threshold for ESA Rules
- Start, Stop, or Restart ESA Service
- View Audit Logs and Verify ESA Component Versions