Delete a PolicyDelete a Policy
Deleting a policy removes all content from the associated group.
To delete a Policy
- Go to (CONFIGURE) > Policies.
- In the policies panel, click Content.
- Click Policies. The available policies are displayed.
- Select one or more policies and in the More actions drop-down list in the tool bar, click Delete.
- To delete the deployed content from the group’s services upon deleting the policy, select the option Delete deployed content from the group's services on policy removal. For ESA service, the content will be deleted upon deleting the policy.
- Click Delete to permanently delete the selected policy.
The Delete Policies dialog is displayed.
Deletion will take immediate effect and the policy will no longer be available in any group.
- The services associated with this policy still require a restart if the restart is pending.
- You can also delete a policy from Policy Details screen. For more information on deleting a policy from Policy Details screen, refer View a Policy feature.
- The policy status changes to Failed if policy deletion fails for any particular reason.