Edit a GroupEdit a Group
You can edit the properties of the group at any point in time. The status of the updated group is unpublished if you change the service or policies in a group. If you just change the group name and description, then the status remains published (if it is already published).
To edit the selected Group
- Go to (CONFIGURE) > Policies.
- In the policies panel, click Content.
- In the left panel, click Group. The available groups are displayed.
- Select a group to edit and click Edit.
- Make the required changes in the group.
- Do any one of the following:
- Click Save and Publish to save and publish the policy.
- The policy will be listed under the Unpublished category.
- Click Save and Close to save the settings and return to the Policies view.
- While removing a service from the group, you can opt to either delete the content of the service and remove the service or just remove the service from the group.
- While removing the group from the policy, the ESA content will be deleted by default.