Enable PKI AuthenticationEnable PKI Authentication
- Go to (Admin) > Security.
The Security view is displayed with the Users tab open.
- Click the PKI Settings tab.
- In the PKI Based Authentication Status section, select Enabled.
- Click Apply PKI Configuration.
The PKI Based Authentication Enabled dialog is displayed.
- Click Yes.
Note: After you enable PKI,
- Do not delete the AD configuration and external group mapping that corresponds to the user certificate's domain.
- Log out from a PKI based session by closing the browser used to access NetWitness.
- If audit log is enabled, the user login and activity is logged using the user DN.