Generate Endpoint Agent InstallersGenerate Endpoint Agent Installers
To generate endpoint agent installers to deploy on hosts:
Note: Use a Windows machine to execute the agent packager file.
Unzip the AgentPackager.zip file. It includes the following:
- agents folder – Contains executables for Linux, Mac, and Windows.
- config folder – Contains configuration file and the certificates required to communicate between the Endpoint Server and the agent.
- AgentPackager.exe file.
- Run the AgentPackager.exe file as administrator by right-clicking the file and selecting Run as administrator.
Enter the same password used while generating the agent packager and press Enter.
This creates the following installers in the root folder:
- nwe-agent-package.exe (for Windows)
- NWE000032.msi (for Windows 32-bit)
- NWE000064.msi (for Windows 64-bit)
NWE00Aa64.msi (for ARM based Windows 64-bit)
- nwe-agent.pkg (for Mac)
- nwe-agent.x86_64.rpm (for RPM based Linux 64-bit)
- nwe-agent.x86_64.deb (for Debian based Linux 64-bit)
Note: The MSI files should not be renamed.