(Optional) Add Collection as Data Source to Reporting Engine(Optional) Add Collection as Data Source to Reporting Engine
You must configure Collection, to be able to use data from Collection data source to generate Reports, Charts, and Alerts:
Make sure that you have:
- Installed a Workbench service on a Reporting Engine host.
- Backed up data in a known location on your local host, if you are adding a collection using the data restored from the backed up data.
To associate a Collection as a data source with Reporting Engine:
- Go to (Admin) > Services.
- In the Services list , select a Reporting Engine service.
Click > View > Config.
The Services Config View of Reporting Engine is displayed.
- Select the Sources tab.
Click and select Available Services.
The Available Services dialog is displayed.
Select the Workbench service and click OK.
The Service Authentication dialog for the selected service is displayed.
Note: The services with the Trust Model enabled must be added individually. You are prompted to provide a username and password for the selected service.
- Enter the username and password for admin credentials for the service.
The add collection dialog is displayed.
Select a collection from the drop-down list and click OK.
The workbench service is now added as a data source to the Reporting Engine.