Reassign Service LicensesReassign Service Licenses
You can move service between licenses only if a similar service license is available.
You can move the services between the following licenses.
- Throughput License to Throughput License
- Throughput License to Appliance License
- Appliance License to Throughput License
- Appliance License to Appliance License
Note: If you want to change the licenses by moving between throughput and appliance, you can do this by selecting the license under the actions of each license. Trail licenses cannot be moved.
You can move the licenses for following reasons:
- If the subscription based license has expired
- If there are any unused available license for any service
- If you want to reduce the usage of the service
To access this view:
Go (Admin) > System and select Licensing.
The License Details tab is displayed.
- Select a service of which you want to move the license.
Click , and select the Reassign to Another License option.
The Reassign To Another License dialog is displayed with a list of the available licenses that can be moved.
- Select a license to be applied for the selected service.
- Click Apply.
Note: The above procedure can be used to move both Throughput Licenses and Appliance Licenses. However, the UEBA and Endpoint licenses cannot be moved.